LEGAL NOTICE – WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The information contained in this website (Information) has been prepared in accordance with Seychelles law. The Information is current at the date of publication but may be subject to change without notice. By accessing or using this website, you shall be indicating your acceptance of the provisions of this Legal Notice and you shall for all purposes be bound by such provisions.
2. Mayfair Trust Group Limited (Mayfair) is incorporated under the laws of Seychelles with company registration number 960515-1 and has its registered office at Second Floor, The Quadrant, Manglier Street, P.O. Box 1312 Victoria, Mahé, Seychelles. Mayfair is licensed by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority to provide international corporate services, international trustee services and foundation services.
3. For the purposes of this website, Mayfair and every subsidiary, holding company and other associated company of Mayfair are collectively referred to as the “Mayfair Group” and individually as “members” of the Mayfair Group.
4. No member of the Mayfair Group gives any representation or warranty as to the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of the Information nor as to the appropriateness of the Information for any use which any recipient may choose to make of it and accepts no responsibility for updating any part of the Information or for correcting any material error or omission which may become apparent after any Information has been displayed on this website.
5. Except insofar as liability under any statute cannot be excluded, no member of the Mayfair Group nor any of its and their directors, employees, contractors or agents accept any liability (whether arising in contract, or tort, or negligence or otherwise) for any error, omission or misrepresentation in relation to the Information or for any loss, damage, cost or expense (whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise) suffered by the recipient of this Information or any other person as a result of any use of or reliance upon any Information or statement of any kind (including statements of fact or opinion) contained herein.
6. The copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all of the material on this website are owned by Mayfair or the material is included with the permission of the rights owner. You may copy material on this website for your own private or domestic use only. All other copying is prohibited.
7. Mayfair does not give any person accessing this website permission to use any trademark used in the website. Unauthorised use of ant trademark may constitute an infringement of the relevant owner’s rights.
8. This website is provided for your use on an “AS IS” basis, without any warranties (whether express or implied) of any kind. You use this website at your own risk. No member of the Mayfair Group accepts any ongoing obligation or responsibility in respect of any errors, omissions, computer viruses or malware, interruptions or delays in service which may occur.
9. Mayfair Group does not provide legal or tax advice. Clients, potential clients or associated persons (the Client) should obtain independent expert tax and legal advice in their place of residence and domicile and in any place where any company, trust, foundation or limited partnership (the Company) provided or to be provided by or through Mayfair Group will carry on business, including advice in respect of the establishment of the Company, the transfer of funds and/or other assets to it and any associated obligations, restrictions and reporting and disclosure requirements of the Client and the Company.
11. This website including this Legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Seychelles law.