In this page the following words shall have the following meanings:
Service is the www.mayfair-offshore.com website operated by Mayfair
• Personal Data
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
• Usage Data
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
• Data Controller
• Data Processors (or Service Providers)
Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
• Data Subject (or User)
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
2. TYPES OF DATA THAT MAY BE COLLECTED
2.1 Personal Data
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (Personal Data). Personally identifiable information may include but is not limited to Cookies and Usage Data
2.2 Usage Data
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (Usage Data). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
2.3 Tracking & Cookies Data
• Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
• Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
• Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
3. USE OF DATA
Mayfair may use collected data for various purposes:
• To provide and maintain our Service
• To notify you about changes to our Service
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
• To provide customer support
• To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
• To monitor the usage of our Service
• To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
4. LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA UNDER THE EU’s GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
• We need to perform a contract with you
• You have given us permission to do so
• The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights
• To comply with the law.
5. RETENTION OF DATA
6. TRANSFER OF DATA
7. DISCLOSURE OF DATA
Disclosure for Legal or other Permitted Purposes
You acknowledge that your Personal Data and any other information provided to Mayfair or any other member of the Mayfair Group in connection with the use of this website may be used by Mayfair or any other member of the Mayfair Group for its own purposes and may be disclosed by Mayfair or any other member of the Mayfair Group to third parties as may be required by or permissible under Seychelles law including to comply with a legal obligation, for macro statistical analysis purposes, if the information is already in the public domain or to prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service.
8. SECURITY OF DATA
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Mayfair aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data. If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
• The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
• The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
• The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
• The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
• The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
• The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Mayfair Trust Group Limited relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. Users resident in the European Economic Area also have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (Service Providers), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (children). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.